Monday, November 17, 2014

How to Successfully Follow a Blog

Lately, I have realized that whenever I tried to follow a blog and clicked on the "join this site" button, I would always receive this message:
As I tried to search up reasons for this and ways to fix it, I found that many people have been having this problem since 2012, or maybe even longer, and there was still no solution to it. So I decided to play around, and after clicking many different buttons, I was able to successfully follow a blog.

Just incase any of you wanted to follow my blog, or another one for that matter, this blog post will show you how to do that.

First, you click on the blue square that is at the right corner of the members tab.
Next, you click on the follow button at the right corner of the screen that pops up.
Then, if needed, log into the account you want to follow the blog with.

As soon as you are logged in, click on "More Options" located at the bottom center of the brown/beige box that appears.
On the next screen that shows up, you can finally click on the follow button.

Hope these steps help you out and let you follow your favorite blogs. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment