Monday, December 8, 2014

Collective Haul

I recently visited Ala Moana Shopping Center to buy gifts and some clothes for the upcoming holidays. With there still being many discounts and sales in stores, there are so many amazing things I got at such great prices.

From Aeropostale, I bought a United XXVI t-shirt, that has a denim look to it, together with a gray hoodie. While checking out I also decided to buy two roll on perfumes, Cloud 9 and Soho Nights, that had such cute packaging. I thought this would be great for when going on trips since it is not bulky and it's easy to use.




The next store I went to was Claire's, where I was able to buy two necklaces as a present for only five dollars each. The first necklace is a pinkish, orange rose and gem necklace that has a gold chain that is half wrapped with a pink string. The other necklace I got is a teal and gold flower necklace and I just think that it looks so cute with all the different flower sizes. 




After Claire's, I went to Forever 21 where I purchased a black romper that has a sequin top. Once I saw it on the mannequin, I automatically knew that I wanted to get it. This by far was  my favorite purchase, because it has such an elegant yet casual look that it can be used for various occasions. Along with this, I also bought a detangler brush from the love & beauty section.




So this is my most recent haul. Have you bought anything too? If so I would love to hear what you bought. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

4 comments:

  1. I love that sweater from Aeropostole and those necklaces. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi my names deja.and our names rhyme.i think thats pretty cool aha

      Delete
  2. wow okay cool.you always buy such cute things!that romper looks super cuuuuute,you should wear it without a jacket lol

    ReplyDelete