Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elegant Touch

As I continue my search for easy ways to get amazing nails, I stumbled upon Elegant Touch as I watched the haul and favorites videos of Zoella. Being so excited for the Christmas season, I decided to buy two different Christmas designs to wear throughout the month of December. Coming in such cute packaging and hearing great things about it from famous beauty bloggers, I had such high expectations for this product.



After having the Snow Globe design on for about 4 hours, I found that this product did not reach my expectations for it. The nails started to come off after only being used for a very short time. The adhesive tabs it came with did not have the best quality. Because of these reasons, I decided to take them off on the same day that I put them on since it became very distracting and time consuming, as I had to keep on putting it back on and making sure all of them were still there.

I feel that this product best suits those who do not do many hands on tasks in their everyday routines. Although I have not tried this method yet, it seems as if it will be best to use it with fake nail glue, which has to be bought separately, rather than with the adhesive tabs it comes with.

If any of you have tried this or any other product, I would love to hear about your thoughts on it and maybe some of the tips you have in enhancing its quality. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment