Thursday, December 4, 2014

Natsunoya Tea House

This past weekend, one of my best friends celebrated her sixteenth birthday at Natsunoya Tea House in town. Hidden in a local neighborhood, the cute little tea house they rented out was located next to a little garden area and pond, which gave the area such a peaceful vibe.




Upon entering the house, we took our shoes off and were greeted with a comfortable and amazingly decorated area. There, we were served tea together with a variety of other drinks and had a buffet style lunch. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the food I ate, but it was certainly delicious. The food we had ranged from salad to rice and from beef to chicken. At our tables, we were also given tempura shrimp and breaded zucchini. For dessert, we enjoyed some rainbow cake and also one of my favorites, Chantilly cake.




After lunch, we were able to take pictures using an amazing photo booth and some props created by my friend and her family. From the games we played to the many memories shared, we were able to enjoy each other's company and I definitely had an amazing time.



Natsunoya Tea House proved to be a great location for big or small get togethers. I enjoyed my visit here and would probably come back again in the future. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own, and I am not being sponsored by the company(ies) mentioned above*

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWW�� you're the best,I'm glad you enjoyed it..

    ReplyDelete