Friday, January 16, 2015

Hair Color Wax Treatment

Recently, I went to the Ricky Reyes salon in the Philippines with my mom and cousin and decided to get my hair colored medium brown. While there, I was also recommended to get the hair color wax treatment, which I never heard of before. The purpose of this was to protect my hair and my new color, so I decided to take it and to get the red colored wax.

Although the color does not show clearly, it can be seen when my hair is hit by the sun and the color has slowly begun to show after each wash. After getting the hair wax treatment, I observed that my hair was less frizzy and air dried straighter than before. My natural curls look better and my hair looks great.

Overall, I am happy with the quality and results of my hair getting colored and being given a color wax treatment. I would definitely do this again, and look forward to future innovations offered at this salon.

Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

PC: Christine Reyes
PC:Christine Reyes

4 comments: