1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups whole milk
1 pound mochiko (glutinous rice flour)
2 1/2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup butter melted
1 cup coconut flakes (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, and milk.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together rice flour, sugar and baking powder.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until blended together.
5. Mix in melted butter and coconut.
6. Pour into a baking pan and bake for one hour.
7. Let cool and serve in cut squares. Enjoy :)
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of my butter mochi when it finished baking and when I remembered it was already all gone, haha. But I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job at making this delicious dessert. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy this sweet little treat. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)
P.S. Check out my previous recipe: Macadamia Nut Crumble Cake