Monday, February 23, 2015

February Playlist

The month of February has been filled with so many new and exciting songs, and it's also been one of those months where I go back to old songs that bring back so many memories. I've had these songs in my February playlist on repeat for so long that I can't seem to get them out of my head. Here's the list of my top song picks for this month..

1. Where Do Broken Hearts Go by One Directions: So, I've kind of been obsessed with One Direction forever and this song is currently one of my favorites from their new album Four. It has such a great mix of a slow and fast beat, and the lyrics are amazing. Whenever this song plays, I can't resist having to sing along.

2. Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars: Being one of the most popular songs right now, this song has such a fun beat to it that everyone can't help but dance to. Whenever it comes on the radio, I always find myself turning the volume up and having a blast listening to it.

3. Want U Back by Cher Lloyd: Now this is one of those throwback songs that definitely takes me back to my middle school years. I remember instantly loving this song the first time I heard it and I have definitely continued to love it till this day.

4. Bang Dem Sticks by Meghan Trainor: Alongside with "All About That Bass," this is one of my favorite songs from Meghan Trainor. It's definitely a catchy song that I find myself singing to whenever it comes on.

5. Blank Space by Taylor Swift: Also being one of the popular songs right now, this is one of my favorite songs by Taylor. The style she uses in this new album is so different from before, and I've got to say that I'm loving so many of them. Blank Space has been on repeat so many times on my spotify, and I am also starting to love her other song, Style.

6. Kumusta Ka by Daniell Padilla: This tagalog song is also sort of a throwback that has been around for a long time, but has been remade by a current and popular Filipino artist. I have found myself loving the way music from years ago sound and the different beats they have. I have also been starting to love many of his other remakes like Binibini and Ako'y Sa'yo, Ikay Akin Lamang.

7. Walkaway by Paula DeAnda: Now this is definitely a throwback song from such a long time ago that I don't even know what grade I was in. One of my best friends and I would sing this song so many times and it brings back so many memories of all the little secrets and fun times we had.

Well, these are the songs in my playlist that I've been listening to this month. What are the songs you've been loving and putting on repeat? Feel free to comment down below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment