Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Year, New Hair

As this new year began, and even a while before that, I've been wanting to change my hairstyle. Wanting to make sure that the hairstyle and color I chose actually suited me and wouldn't be a waste of my money, I did some searching on the different types of ombres and cuts for the shape of my face.

After a long time of waiting and trying to get an appointment, I was finally able to get my hair done this past weekend. The hairstyle I ended up wanting to get was the balayage ombre. Not knowing if this certain salon knew how to do this kind of style, I asked for ombre with highlights at the top in the color light brown. Because my hair is really dark, the color came out a medium brown but is light brown under the sun.




Side/back (under the sun)
Tied in a pony tail (under the sun)
When my hair was finally finished and styled, I absolutely loved the way it looked. The color was perfect and the layers and highlights were just right. I personally think that this is one of the best colors and styles my hair has been in. I kind of love it so much that I might just color my whole head the same color, haha.

What's the favorite hairstyle you've tried or seen? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)



4 comments: