Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Update & Cinnamon's

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to post anything for a while now, all due to illness and trying to get my strength back. It's been a pretty long week fighting the flu, and although I'm not yet a hundred percent better I'm finally able to get back to blogging. So here's a new post on some delicious breakfast food.

After going to mass this past Sunday, my family and I decided to go out for breakfast as a spur of the moment kind of thing. Going out with one of my sister's friends and her parents, we decided to go to Cinnamon's in Waikiki.

This restaurant's speciality was pancakes, and I personally think that they are the best pancakes I've ever tasted. The plates had pretty large portions so you could share with a friend, and their dishes are inexpensive. I decided to share an omelette and red velvet pancakes with my sister. Although the omelette had a little too much egg, the filling was delicious and the pancakes were amazing. I also got to taste their guava pancakes and I think that it's my new favorite. With live music coming up to your table and the environment being the beach, it feels like you are on vacation and it's a place where you can truly enjoy the company of your family and friends.

Overall, Cinnamon's is a lovely place for one to be able to eat delicious food and hang out with your loved ones. I would absolutely love to come here again, and plan on doing so. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you.


Lemonade :)
Decisions omelette: spinach, bacon, cheese with a side of french fries
Red velvet pancakes. Yum! 


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! All the food looks delicious and good to hear you're feeling better xx :)

    ReplyDelete