Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Night Out

Happy Valentine's Day! Today my family and I attended an event that was held on base called Family Night, hosted by my sister's school.  I had an amazing night spending time with loved ones, eating delicious food, watching amazing performances, and dancing the night away. Here's a few pictures showing the outfit I decided to wear and the food we were served.


Black Blazer - Bongo
Black Sequin Romper - Forever 21
Red Clutch - Christmas Gift from the Philippines
Gold Rhinestone Flats - Payless
Curled my hair with the NuMe Curl Jam (19mm barrel)

Vanilla Cupcake :)
Chicken, Pork Barbecue, Kalua Pig, Rice 
Iced Tea and Water
Thanks for reading. What did you do this Valentine's Day? Until the next post. Never forget to be you.

9 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm! The food looks delicious and I love your outfit it's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have a great day :)

      Delete
  2. you look so beautiful toni! love this outfit - hope you had a rockin' valentines day xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jessica! hope you had a great one too :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so fun! Hope you're having a lovely week.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you're having a great week too :)

      Delete
  4. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete