Friday, March 6, 2015

Aulani Disney Surprise












Hey everyone! How's your weekend going? Mine has definitely been surprise filled and so much fun. Since this Saturday is my uncle's birthday, my mom surprised all of us with a staycation at Aulani Disney Resort. It's so beautiful here that I never wanna leave. The room we have looks amazing and the view is so beautiful. There are so many activities to do for every age and I am so excited for our breakfast and dinner reservations tomorrow. If only it were possible for us to stay here longer.

More updates and pictures coming soon. Hope you're also having a great weekend. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love Hawaii, and when I heard about them opening up Aulani, I have been wanting to stay there ever since! Have a great time!! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely did. Hope you get to visit this place soon :)

      tonixox.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. You look so so gorgeous! The room looks AMAZING!!!!
    Hope you've had a great saturday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete