Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Girls Day 2015

Happy Girls Day ladies! To celebrate this special day of the year, my dad decided to treat my mom, sisters, and I to dinner at a restaurant called Phuket Thai. Here, we were able to enjoy each others company in a calm and peaceful environment. 




Thai Fried Chicken
Yellow Beef Curry 
Beef Thai Noodles
My sister (left) and I (right)
The food here tasted delicious, and of course we had all of these dishes with some sticky rice which I forgot to take a picture of. My personal favorite was the fried chicken, yum! As we were in a bit of a rush to go here, I also just decided to wear one of my favorite tops from Forever 21 and a pair of black high waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe.

I definitely had an amazing night out and am glad that I was able to take a little break from all the stress of school. What did you do this girls day? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

6 comments:

  1. that food looks so yummy!!

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even looking at the food made me hungry! I hope you had a great time also your top is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks so yummy
    Looks like you had a fun time :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food looks great, and that looks like so much fun!!

    xolindseyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds nice and the food looks good :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete