Monday, March 2, 2015

John Frieda Sheer Blonde - Review

Recently, I purchased the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner to try out on my new hair. For the shampoo, I got the highlight activating version and as for the conditioner, I got the everlasting blonde version.



Right after using these products, I instantly saw that my hair was smoother and its light and bright color was preserved. My hair also smelt amazing, and it dried looking shinier and feeling softer. For a very reasonable price, this product has many amazing results and it definitely feels like I've just been to the salon. Even better, I only had to use a little squeeze of each product to completely lather and clean my thick and long hair. 

This product is now one of my favorites and I will definitely keep on using and restocking on it. I would recommend this product to any of you who have recently colored your hair a lighter color and would like to keep it looking amazing. Any brands you like to use on your hair? I would love to hear about them in the comments below, or you can tweet them to me @reyestmarie. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own, and I am not beings sponsored by the company(ies) mentioned above*

3 comments:

  1. Great products! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post:) one of my favourite adorable shampoo and conditioner is Aussie ! They smell insane and work wonderfully! But think I may need to try these as I have just died my hair lighter ! Xx

    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh, Aussie does look amazing. I'm definitely going to try their products out soon, and if you do decided to try it out let me know what you think :) thanks for commenting

      Delete