Monday, April 20, 2015

Bangkok Chef - Thai Cuisine




Lettuce Wrap
Chicken
Pad Thai
House Delight
This past weekend, my mom brought us to a Thai restaurant called Bangkok Chef for the first time. Hearing such great things about the food, I was so excited to try out some new things. We decided to order a variety of food, and they all tasted delicious. I think my personal favorite was the lettuce wrap. For dessert, we had some sort of mochi topped with mango ice cream (I'm not sure what the actual name for it is) and it has now become one of my favorite desserts ever.

What are some cuisines you've recently tried out? I would love to hear about them in the comments below and maybe even try them out. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment