Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

 








Happy Easter everyone! On this beautiful Sunday morning, we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus who gave His life out of love to save us from our sins. 

After going to church, my family and I decided to go out and have lunch at Haiku Gardens. As we waited for an open table, we were able to go down this path that led to a little white gazebo located in the middle of a pond. In the restaurant itself, we enjoyed a delicious buffet surrounded by a beautiful view of the mountains and forests of Hawaii. From kalua pork to coconut jello, I savored every single bite of the food they offered.

What did you do this Easter Sunday? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. I hope you have an amazing rest of the week. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment