Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Wow, I can't believe I've been actually nominated for something. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me, and I would like to thank the lovely Abigail from Evespudding for tagging me. In this post, I will share 7 facts about me and then nominate other blogs that I think you guys should also take a look at and would enjoy.
  1. My favorite color is blue.
  2. I lived in the Philippines for four years.
  3. I would love to have a vacation in Greece, England, or Australia.
  4. I've always dreamed about going on a cruise, but Titanic (lol).
  5. I love the beach, but I hate thinking about what could be lurking in the depths of those waters.
  6. And I especially do not like sharks, but I like watching shark movies. (I know, weird).
  7. And I will watch any movie except horror ones, because those are the worst. I do not get how people can let themselves watch those things knowing that they're going to get scared. It's literally like torture.
Well, those were some facts about me that I hope were interesting. I nominate anyone who has read this post to participate in this award, and I would love to hear some things about you in the comments below.

A blog that I think you all would like and want to nominate specifically is A Cup of Jessicated Coconut. If you all don't already follow her blog, you definitely should because she has such an amazing sense of style that I absolutely love, and the quality of her posts and pictures is just amazing.

Thanks for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow!congratulations on getting nominated,and those facts were really interesting!heres 3 facts about me:
    1) i ship noni
    2)i ship raina
    3)i ship triana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triana is not real, but Noni, Raina, and Breja are 100% real

      Delete