Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kitty Photoshoot











While we were at my sister's school the other day, we played with some of the kittens that lived there at the church and they were literally one of the cutest things ever. I just couldn't resist taking pictures of them, and I know this is a weird post but I thought I might as well share some of my favorite shots that I got. There was one little kitten that just loved the camera and every time I took pictures of it, he actually started 'posing' in a way and even came close to the lens. The last picture is definitely one of the best shots I got, just in time as the kitten looked into the camera lens.

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures and getting a little dose of cute into your day from these kittens. If you want to see what else I was up to throughout this same day, it would mean the world to me if you checked out my summer vlogs which I will link down below. Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how adorable! I love just watching cats play around sometimes, they can be so funny!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete