Saturday, May 30, 2015

On the First Day of Summer



YAY! The day has finally come. Now that it is officially summer, I am so excited for all the fun and adventures this vacation has in store for me. From going to the beach to having more time to work on blog posts, there is such a long list of things I hope to do. One of the most exciting things I've decided to start is vlogging every single day of summer. I love editing videos and I have so much time to spare this summer, so I thought I might as well document all the things I do for me to reminisce on in the future.

On this first day of summer, my family and I went to my sister's school for her awarding ceremony and spent the day celebrating with food and shopping. I decided to wear my purplish blue dress from Aeropostale, my white cardigan from Forever 21, and my white converse.





Something I forgot to vlog was that our car battery died (which was kinda my fault, ehe), so while having to wait for the mechanic to come my sisters and I had a little photoshoot that consisted of us spinning around and throwing flowers everywhere. Time passed by so fast with all the fun we were having, and next thing we knew we were on our way to Ala Moana.



If you wanted to watch my vlog to see how I spent my first day of summer, just click on the link below. How are you spending your summer vacation? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':

4 comments: