Sunday, June 21, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul

SALE! $5 ONLY! 50% OFF!...These were the words that lured me in. It wouldn't hurt just to check it out and smell some of their new fragrances, right?...Hehehe, well that wasn't the case for me. After entering the Bath and Body Works store and seeing some of my favorite summer scents in stock together with the new ones, I just couldn't resist buying a few things both for myself and as gifts (but mostly for gifts, lol).


The first thing I bought was the Watermelon Lemonade hand soap. I absolutely love the smell of the candle I bought in this scent last year and once I saw that there was now a hand soap version of it, I automatically knew that I had to get it. This may just be my perfect summer scent.




Next, I decided to get the Sweet Magnolia & Clementine scent in a body scrub and body souffle just as a little something for my mom and give her something just out of the blue. The smell of this is absolutely amazing and sweet, ironically words that can also be used to describe my mom (hehe <3)


As I went further into the store, I found the Love & Sunshine bubble bath and body wash and I instantly fell in love with its cute packaging. Luckily, this scent also smelled amazing and I felt that it matched perfectly with one of my friends who was having her birthday party this past weekend so I decided that I would get it to add to my presents for her.


Lastly, with Father's Day literally a few hours away from the time I am writing this, I also bought these two hair and body wash products for my dad. I've been getting this for him almost every Father's Day and he loves these scents so much that he's used up every bottle that I've ever bought for him.

What did you get for your dad this Father's Day? I would love to hear about it in the comments below, because let's be honest here, shopping for dads and boys in general is pretty hard, haha. Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you! :)

P.S. If you want to see the vlog I made of the day I went shopping and bought these things, then I will leave the link down below, together with a link to my channel. I hope you enjoy and decide to subscribe for more because I will definitely be getting better at it. Thanks!

Summer Vloggin':


6 comments: