Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favorites 2015

Wow, it's already the end of June and we're half way done with the year. Oh, how the time flies. Before July comes and I start trying out new things again, here's a list of products and items I've been loving to use.

Beauty:
- E.L.F. Flawless Eyeshadow (Golden Goddess)
Salon Perfect Nail Polish (Sugar Cube)
Essie Nail Polish (Bikini So Teeny)
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
NuMe Curl Jam
Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Bethany Mota Perfume (Aeropostale)
Soho Nights Perfume (Aeropostale)

Other:
Watermelon Lemonade Candle
Chia Seeds
Maxim's de Paris Chocolate
Polaroid Instax Mini 8

As the second half of 2015 starts I've also decided to start my own main channel and I filmed my first ever video yesterday, with the topic being my June favorites. So if you would like to watch the video form of this and hear my personal opinions about them, it would mean so much to me if you watched it on my channel and gave it a big thumbs up. Half of the year has gone by, and I am so blessed to have accomplished so much. I have so many things planned for my new main channel, and I hope you enjoy it and subscribe for more of the things I will be posting in the future.


Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog<3 you look stunning I am obsessed with your hair
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of that essie nail polish.Great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete