Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Favorite Youtubers

With all the free time this vacation offers me, I have found myself watching so many youtube videos and looking for new channels that I want to subscribe to. So here's a list of various youtubers, ranging from beauty to baking, that I've been loving to watch:
Comment down below who some of your favorite youtubers are, and I will definitely check their channel out. Also, if you wanted to check out my vlog channel, there will be links down below of my most recent videos. Hope you like them! Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':

2 comments:

  1. love niomi and zoe, a few of my other faves are sunbeamsjess, tanya burr, and hellooctober :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I love Tanya too! And I've never heard of the other two before, so I'll definitely check them out :)

      Delete