Monday, June 1, 2015

Ready for Some Sunshine ☼

Now that is summer, I definitely needed to update my wardrobe and go buy some new things to prepare me for all the long days relaxing both under the sun and at home. Here is a little collective haul of things I have bought over the past few weeks.

From Aeropostale, there was a great sale all of the times we went there, so I bought a lot of things that range from beach to workout attire. For the beach I got a pink top that says Beachin on the front and has some cuts or slits on the back, and a simple black top from the XXVI line.  I also got a tie dye bikini top that has the cutest lace design on the back that will surely make some fancy tan lines.


As for workout attire, I got a sports bra and two sweat free tops. One is a tank top that says Win It on the front (which I only got for $4 #score haha) and a regular shirt with cap sleeves that says 'Stay Fear Less' on the front. And all three of them are from the Live Love Dream line.


Because it was 40% and I was running out of my roll on version of it, I also decided to get the Soho Nights perfume in the bigger bottle since I love the smell so much.


At Forever 21, I only bought one piece of clothing which is a blue water color tie dye-ish romper which I think will be perfect to use at the beach over my bathing suit or just going out shopping and hanging out with my friends.


At Barnes and Nobles I didn't get any books (since I already have a big pile of them that I still have to read) but I did get a mug from the cafe inside that I absolutely love, and a candle and soap from their beachy home collection as a present for my aunty.


I am so excited to be able to wear all of these things, besides the mug of course (haha), and have fun under the sun this summer. What are some of your essentials as you enjoy your vacation? I would love to hear about it in the comments below. And if you would like to see what I've been up to everyday, I have decided to vlog everyday of my summer and you can watch my videos by clicking on the links that I've listed below. Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

Summer Vloggin':
BREAKFAST AND BUNNIES (Day 3)

2 comments: