Sunday, June 28, 2015

We Started A Collab Channel?!

It's official. One of my best friends, Tiana, and I decided to start a collab channel. YAY! I'm so excited to be able to create videos and try to bring joy to others, while at the same time have fun and grow closer with Tiana.

We just posted our first ever video which is the "3 Second Thoughts Challenge." I think it's safe to say that we both had an amazing time filming that video. From abs to pineapples, we share the first things that come to our mind when we hear those words. With that being said, if you would like to watch it (which would mean so much to me), I will leave a link to the video down below, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you so much for reading (oops, I almost put watching there lol). Until the next post. Never forget to be you! :)

2 comments: