Monday, July 6, 2015

Beach Essentials 2015 // YouTube Video



As the summer weather starts to get hotter and hotter, the more we find ourselves wanting to get out of the house and away from the heat, all the way to the cool and refreshing beach or pool. So during our last visit to the beach, I decided to film and share with you guys some of the things I've been using to protect my skin and have fun under the sun.


Beach Essentials:
Beach Towel (Ralph Lauren)
Tote Bag (gift)
Neutrogena Sunscreen
Endless Summer Wave & Shine Hair Mist
Instax Mini 8
Sunglasses (Gap)
Earphones & Summer Beach Playlist
PocketJuice (Walmart)
Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm
Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Gel
B&BW Maui Hibiscus Beach Lotion
GoPro Hero 3+
Thin Beach Towel (souvenir from Cannes)

Thank you for reading! Hope you guys also watched the video I made. I had so much fun filming and editing it for you. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment