Friday, July 17, 2015

DIY Floral Room Decor





As I scrolled through Pinterest looking for some cute ways to decorate my room, I stumbled upon these easy and gorgeous floral pieces that I decided to DIY. These are such simple yet amazing little accents that are sure going to brighten up any space. I absolutely love the way these room decor pieces turned out. I think my personal favorite is the second one, that has sand and one flower in it. I love it so much that I decided to make a second one with a white flower, haha.

If you want to find out how to make these super cute DIYs, then check out the video I made about them which will be linked down below. I hope you guys enjoy it, and if you try out these DIYs , that you love them as much as I do. 



Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)

4 comments: