Friday, July 10, 2015

Easy & Cute Summer Drinks // YouTube Video

Hey guys! For today's post, I wanted to share with you guys two summer drink recipes that I've created and have been making a lot this summer. I feel that these two are some of the most perfect drinks you can have in this hot weather. I hope you guys enjoy them if you decide to make it, and that you also like the video I made for it.

Watermelon Lemonade Slushy:
- Lemonade (I used the Crystal Light)
- Frozen Watermelon
- Coconut Oil
Serving sizes: Measure 1 cup of lemonade per person
Blend all of these ingredients, and serve immediately.

Blended Iced Coconut Coffee:
- 6 tbsp of instant coffee (I used Cade D'Vita)
- 12-14 Ice cubes
- 14 oz Milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Top with Coconut Strings (optional)
Blend all of the ingredients together. Serve immediately

Thank you so much for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment