Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fall Loobook 2015 #CharlottesItGirl







Check out the Fall Lookbook that I filmed this passed weekend and entered into the #CharlotteItGirl contest. I hope you guys enjoy watching the outfits I created and maybe get some inspiration from it. Don't forget to like the video if you did enjoy it and subscribe to my channel for more.

What's your go to Fall outfit? I would definitely love to hear about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)


3 comments:

  1. All these outfits are gorgeous! I particually love the patterns on the dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abi! I really love the pattern on the dress too :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice post:)))
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete