Banana Bread Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, then set it aside.
- Then in a large bowl, mix your beaten eggs, mashed bananas, sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- When you get your wet mixture to the consistency you want, add in the dry ingredients from your medium bowl and mix.
- Once your batter is ready, scoop it into your muffin trays and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes (time depends on your oven).
- Every once in a while, poke your muffins with a toothpick to check if they are done baking.
- When they are finished, take out to cool, plate, and enjoy! :)