Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of the Year Haul || Sephora, Lush, Forever 21 + More

Happy New Year's Eve!

As 2015 comes to an end, there were a few items that I decided to buy for myself and use to work on some of my new year's resolutions. There were also some gifts that I got after Christmas and others that I forgot to put in  my previous video. So for today, I wanted to show you guys my last haul of 2015.

Getting ready for the New Year and being determined to actually stick with your resolutions this time around can be a lot to take in sometimes as we all go back to work and school after the holiday season. But I just wanted to remind you guys to take a breath and remember that you can do whatever you set your mind to no matter what. Some times it may be difficult, but fighting through the tough times brings you out as a stronger person who is one step closer to achieving the goals you have set for yourself.

Thank you so much for reading! Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)


1 comment: