Hey guys! Here's such an easy and delicious recipe to make some funnel cake, just like the ones at the fair.
1 cup pancake mix
1/2 cup milk
1. Crack your egg into a bowl and whisk well.
2. Add in the pancake mix and milk, and stir until there are no lumps in your batter.
3. Place your batter in a container or a ziploc.
4. Turn your stove on to medium heat and fill your pan with enough oil to cover at least the bottom half of your funnel cake.
5. Once your oil is hot, squeeze the batter into the pan using circular motions, making sure that the circles over lap.
6. Flip your funnel cake once the bottom side is golden brown.
7. Once the other side of your funnel cake is cooked, set down on a paper towel or cooling rack to let the oil drip off.
8. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy! :)
Thank you so much for reading, and also watching my video. I hope you have an amazing day. I hope to see you next time. Until the next post. Never forget to be you :)